[Chugalug] OT Funny IT Stories

wes wes at the-wes.com
Tue Aug 20 22:36:00 UTC 2013

that reminds me of the time I was doing tech support, talking someone
through setting up their email account on outlook express....

Outgoing Mail Server: sasinsam masinmary tasintom pasinpaul [headdesk]

this one isn't mine, but is my favorite IT WTF story:

http://www.ibiblio.org/harris/500milemail.html

-wes