[Chugalug] Nashville vs Atlanta

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Tue Aug 20 17:51:37 UTC 2013

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:00:05 -0400
Lynn Dixon <boodaddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or it could be as I mentioned in a previous reply: People may just be
> showing up at the office, because they like coming to the office.  I
> enjoy breaking bread with my team mates, discussion projects face to
> face, and even doing huddles in the conference rooms when poop hits
> the fan.

Yep. I had strong hopes when I took my current job that some of what
I'd get out of it is office interactions. In practice it's taken a huge
effort to drag people out and have interactions with them.

Part of this is that I really need to find a better organization to
have these interactions, because I'm not getting what I need where I'm
at.

Dan