[Chugalug] Nashville vs Atlanta

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 17:00:05 UTC 2013

Dan,
Or it could be as I mentioned in a previous reply: People may just be
showing up at the office, because they like coming to the office.  I enjoy
breaking bread with my team mates, discussion projects face to face, and
even doing huddles in the conference rooms when poop hits the fan.  You
simply can't get that sense of belonging (I can't anyways) when your dozens
of miles away, connected by a video screen.  Telecommuting isn't a perfect
answer for everyone, simply because there are folks out there that like the
social aspects of office life (in a healthly office environment anyways).