[Chugalug] Learning C/C++

Jared Kerr jarkerr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 15:37:55 UTC 2013

I would be interested joining this class as well in case you are trying to get a good head count of who would be willing to attend.

—

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM, John Aldrich <jmaldrich at yahoo.com="mailto:jmaldrich at yahoo.com">> wrote:

    Quoting kitepilot at kitepilot.com:

> John, I can probably guide your learning, but I can't commit to a

> 'college class'  :)

No worries.. don't need a "college class." Just something with a text

and a clear understanding of what is going to be discussed/taught the

next class, i.e. "Next week we'll go over pages x-y in the source

material z" and then the assignment would be to write a program using

what we discussed that week and bring it in the next week and

demonstrate. :D

Chugalug at chugalug.org