[Chugalug] Learning C/C++

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Tue Aug 20 14:22:22 UTC 2013

Ugh I wish I was there as well. Lets do all get together. I can't commit to an entire class right now either but I'm determined to learn. I don't mind driving to the boondocks if we can make the lessons condensed so I wouldn't have to do it a several times, I just have too much work to do it regularly.

and thank you for sharing your knowledge!