[Chugalug] SAMBA-Lite?

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Tue Aug 20 13:21:58 UTC 2013

I didn't suggest sshfs because I don't understand clearly the scope of the
problem, but I have never used NFS or Samba after sshfs.
Granted that I stay away from anything 'Micro$haft'...   :)

I also believe that FUSE relays on kernel modules that are not available for
windoze, and sshfs needs a SSH server with a 'sftp Subsystem' running.
A tall order for any 'Micro$haft' box...
ET