[Chugalug] So how fast of a connection does Zmap require?

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 11:10:32 UTC 2013

I was guessing that with my poor 0.05 gig connection it would take ~24
hours. Likely I would limit it a bit more than that so perhaps when I
really try it it will take closer to 3 days.

I was thinking about using it to see how many Finger servers there are
still running. Only think I could think of to actually use it.