[Chugalug] Learning C/C++

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 10:57:17 UTC 2013

Quoting Jon Stanford <jbirdvegas at aokp.co>:

> I'm pretty much available whenever. There are specific days I can't
> like 8/26-27 and 9/19 but I'm fairly open if I have some notice. My
> main development computer is being fixed and won't be back for
> another 8 days :(
>
> I have another older laptop but its embarrassing to have in public
> as I have to hot wire it to turn it on.

I've tried to learn C/C++, but I just don't do the "self-paced" thing
very well. We tried to have a "class" at Chatt State awhile back, but
I quit going to it as there was a) no text book and b) no way to study
what we were going to be talking about the next week because 1) we
were not advised what we were going to study and 2) see point (a).

I don't know what happened to that group, but I wish 'em well. It just
wasn't for me.