[Chugalug] How to create your own Chrome extension

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Tue Aug 20 01:58:23 UTC 2013

I don't have a problem with that business model.  I personally wouldn't donate my time to writing an app/extension for a for-profit organization.  If they wanted to have an app built then, in my opinion, they should pay a developer to build an app.  If the bike stand was a not-for-profit or a charity then I'd be more inclined to donate my time to helping write an app.

My original wording may not have been as clear as I intended, sorry.