[Chugalug] Learning C/C++

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Tue Aug 20 01:50:13 UTC 2013

I'm pretty much available whenever. There are specific days I can't like 8/26-27 and 9/19 but I'm fairly open if I have some notice. My main development computer is being fixed and won't be back for another 8 days :(

I have another older laptop but its embarrassing to have in public as I have to hot wire it to turn it on.