[Chugalug] Pi or 'Duino?

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 01:40:51 UTC 2013

Ed, I am the same way about unfinished projects.  I have a good bit of
electronics equipment laying around the house that I haven't found the time
to learn how to use - Arduinos, AVRs, an extra Raspberry Pi, and various
components and old things waiting to be cannibalized for parts.

I'm coming to tomorrow's Chatt*Lab
meeting<https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cfeos90hk4i3afc913lmr87lp44?authkey=CO782_ad-KSA0wE>,
which I'm hoping will help me meet some people who know about these things
and restart some of these projects.