[Chugalug] Another Cisco Question

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 22:01:41 UTC 2013

Hey Dave,
Your analysis makes perfect sense. The 1 thing I'm still a little confused
about, though, is seamless roaming from 1 AP to another, if the network has
2 or more APs. In that case, I wonder if the Ubiquiti would be the better
option.

Thoughts?

I'll try not to annoy you guys with too many (more) questions on this
topic. I think we've almost thoroughly discussed it, and you've been really
helpful - I'm appreciative of that. These look like really good products!

--
David White
Founder & CEO