[Chugalug] New Email Addresss!!

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Mon Aug 19 20:33:22 UTC 2013

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013, Dave Brockman wrote:
> On 8/19/2013 12:12 PM, David White wrote:
>> Woohoo, I just got over 150 new email addresses, compliments of
>> the Chatt Tech Council, to spam.
>> </sarcasm>
>>
>> I thought BCC was standard these days...
>
> Again, you keep associating technology and technology best practices
> with the Chatt Tech Council, stop doing that!

Sigh.. It's had better days. I'm going to try to make the thing at the
4th floor of the Library for lunch on the 28th. I've yanked their chain
enough publically and privately I wonder if they'll even let me in the
door.

My real interest is in supporting the Library as a place/source for such
things, and it's technological cluefullness rating is much higher than the
Chattanooga Technology Council.