[Chugalug] Learning C/C++

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 00:51:32 UTC 2013

I would guess that Nate would be willing to allow use of the 4th Floor
depending, but that is rather large.

I can also offer a place at SupplyHog's offices (2515 East 43rd StChattanooga,
TN 37407) And that would have room for about 10 max, but with a nice
conference room with a large screen.

When? Personally, I like later night say 8pm to 10pm, but that might not
work for a lot of folks. Saturday/Sunday afternoon 12:30-?