[Chugalug] Newbie question

Randy Yates lpcustom at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 22:06:09 UTC 2013

Also, I've not used PDO::Fetch_OBJ. I'm not sure it works correctly with
fetchAll(). It's a normal parameter of fetch() but that only gets one row.
I typically just use fetchAll() which will return an array and then you can
loop through that like you have it. You'll just have to change your object
syntax to array syntax. So instead of entry->make you'd use entry['make'].

--
Google reads my email!