[Chugalug] Newbie question

Randy Yates lpcustom at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 22:02:25 UTC 2013

After you save the results to the $results variable, do:
print_r($results);

or

var_dump($results);

I know you are learning, that's why I suggested that you learn about mysql
users and privileges. You never want to access a database with the root
user from a web app, just like you would never want to use root to log into
a linux desktop environment.

--
Google reads my email!