[Chugalug] Newbie question

Tyler Mittan flashbatmanquestion at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 21:51:01 UTC 2013

Thanks, Randy. I am just trying to get the hang of php and mysql. When I
get a better handle on it, I will really challenge myself. Clearly, though,
I don't have that great of a grip on it yet, but I am working on it! I made
sure that E_ALL is set, and I made it display errors on the php.ini

Do I need to create the actual array in one of the php files or will the
fetchall function do that? Maybe that's why I am having such a hard time.
If you need to see the code, it's pretty much the same, but I updated the
last pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/LUMDKejf