[Chugalug] Newbie question

Tyler Mittan flashbatmanquestion at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 20:21:34 UTC 2013

Finally got that problem fixed. Wanted to thank you guys for bearing with
me. The problem was just working on Android. I am not sure the specific
problem, but I moved over to OS X and that problem is gone. I do have
another issue I was wondering if somebody might be able to help. Two
actually:

http://pastebin.com/cvssKyYj <--- no errors come up on this one, really.
The problem is that when I just try to add to the database, I am getting
the else statement. I guess it's just part of my coding.

http://pastebin.com/Vw3rMBKs <-- gives me the error "*Fatal error*: Call to
a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in *
/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/inventorylist.php* on line *11" but I though I
was referring to everything I needed to be that was defined.*