[Chugalug] How to create your own Chrome extension

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sun Aug 18 17:34:17 UTC 2013

> Does anyone have any ideas for a Chrome extension that would be
> uniquely Chatt? I'm interested in hearing ideas.

Something that puts orange cones and under construction signs overlaid on
the web site?

Something that twists any negative commentary anywhere into a positive
pro-Chattanooga spin?

Something that replaces all images of vehicles with images of people
riding Chattanooga Citi-Bikes?

Something that allows metro-area encrypted anonymous file sharing at Gig
speeds ala Bittorrent/GnuNet inside the browser....