[Chugalug] Room reservation system for Chatt*Lab

Jason Griffey griffey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 03:42:59 UTC 2013

Having just done an install of this as a precursor to testing it for the
new UTC Library...OpenRoom is ok, but I think PHPScheduleIt is a more
robust product. Not only does room res, but can handle equipment scheduling
as well, which also may become a useful thing. Personally, OpenRoom is
prettier, but PHPScheduleIt is FAR more robust an app.

I've got both of them running right now on test servers, happy to answer
questions if anyone is interested.

Jason