[Chugalug] Newbie question

Randy Yates lpcustom at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 16:23:54 UTC 2013

buttonId is just my generic term for whatever your button's id is. If it's
id='create' then you should just use if(isset($_POST['create']))

As far as the php showing up in your browser, I was saying earlier that it
may be from your duplicate "include" statements. You could be including the
inventory.php file twice. Pastebin what you have right now so I can see
what's causing the breakage.

Google reads my email!