[Chugalug] Newbie question

Randy Yates lpcustom at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 15:50:38 UTC 2013

Tyler, here is a slightly better version of your pastebin code. I haven't
tested it to see how it looks, so I may have a mistake here and there.
However, notice the use of PDO. Check out the :year, :make, :model, etc in
the SQL statement. Then when the $pdo->execute() is executed an array is
passed as an argument to tell PDO how to bind the values.

http://pastebin.com/W5tas7J9

--
Google reads my email!