[Chugalug] Learning C/C++

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Fri Aug 16 23:23:11 UTC 2013

I've been using Java for 3-4 years now so I've got a pretty advanced understanding of OOP in general.  I wouldn't call myself an expert but I'm fairly good with Java, to the point where I'm thinking of getting certified by Oracle.  My usage of Java has been mostly in the context of Android. The reason I'll wanting to learn both C and C++ is so I can use the NDK.

Just trying to have a fuller understanding of Android. Maybe I'll have another reason for the languages but for now my usage is pretty narrow.