[Chugalug] Might be good geeks looking for local jobs...

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:48:23 UTC 2013

I'm sorry to hear this.

I don't have enough for full time work, but I'm always looking to build my
network of potential IT / support contractors to help with various jobs
around town in case I get too busy or am traveling or get sick or
something: http://developcents.com/jobs

I'm also always willing to grab coffee and help introduce people to other
people.

I may not have a high opinion of Cloudswell / Terenine / ACH Federal, but I
do understand the company's reputation doesn't reflect that of many of its
employees.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Joe Freeman <joe at netbyjoe.com> wrote:

> So... as of about 10:30, about 300 of us are on the street looking for
> jobs.
>
> Anyone looking for a good network guy?
> On Aug 16, 2013 10:06 AM, "Andrew Pierce" <foomonkey at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is this Terenine/Cloudswell? I've been told the company was circling the
>> drain for a couple of years.
>>

>> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Chris Mowery <cmowery at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In the linked article they talked about Check Into Cash. Apparently they
>>> actually follow the laws for the customer's state to keep out of trouble
>>> like this. I have been shocked that the industry has lasted this long, but
>>> it is a huge money maker in Cleveland.
>>>
>>> Chris

David White
Founder & CEO