[Chugalug] Cisco cutting jobs

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Thu Aug 15 21:22:33 UTC 2013

And if everyone bought Cisco products then every company that competed with Cisco would have to layoff employees or close shop all together.  Then you have a profit minded company with a monopoly... That's not good for anyone.

Disclaimer: I'm not for Cisco cutting jobs but I don't think a blanket its everyone who buys competitions products is to blame sounds more like greed and share holder pleasing to me.