[Chugalug] meetin'

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:43:48 UTC 2013

Speaking of which, stay tuned for another "Chugalug / IT Crowd at the
Library" meeting for end of September. Still working on confirming dates
and room reservations, but I'll hopefully be emailing you guys about that
soon.

... and this time, I don't plan on bailing at the very last minute!

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 1:27 PM, John Aldrich <jmaldrich at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Quoting David White <dwrudy at gmail.com>:
>
>  ... and I was, indeed, with my girlfriend.
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Sudo Bash <sudobashx at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Ahh Shit, I missed it...
>>>
>>>  Well, you'll just have to call a meeting sometime when you can make it.
> :) Thinking of trying to call one on the extreme East side of town in a
> week or two... anyone up for a meeting at Panera Bread over on Gunbarrel
> sometime in the not-too-distant future? I mean, the North Shore is nice and
> all but the south/east side of town is better for me, coming from Dalton. :D

David White
Founder & CEO
*
*