[Chugalug] meetin'

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:43:48 UTC 2013

Speaking of which, stay tuned for another "Chugalug / IT Crowd at the
Library" meeting for end of September. Still working on confirming dates
and room reservations, but I'll hopefully be emailing you guys about that

... and this time, I don't plan on bailing at the very last minute!

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 1:27 PM, John Aldrich <jmaldrich at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Quoting David White <dwrudy at gmail.com>:
>  ... and I was, indeed, with my girlfriend.
>> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Sudo Bash <sudobashx at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Ahh Shit, I missed it...
>>>  Well, you'll just have to call a meeting sometime when you can make it.
> :) Thinking of trying to call one on the extreme East side of town in a
> week or two... anyone up for a meeting at Panera Bread over on Gunbarrel
> sometime in the not-too-distant future? I mean, the North Shore is nice and
> all but the south/east side of town is better for me, coming from Dalton. :D

David White
Founder & CEO
Nonprofit Organizations Worldwide
http://developCENTS.com <http://developcents.com/>