[Chugalug] OT - Historical Kickstarter - The Panama Canal

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Thu Aug 15 17:01:13 UTC 2013

Hi chugalug,

One way to put open source in front of the public view is for open source enthusiasts to do
other creative work that catches the public imagination. For example, there's a link to my open source blogging
in the brief bio at the end of this blog post I wrote this morning for MAKE magazine.

http://makezine.com/2013/08/15/historical-kickstarter-the-panama-canal/

Creating that video felt like making a Monty Python skit (or like a Saturday Night Live skit.)

Heh,

phil

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html