[Chugalug] Google: Gmail Users Can't Legitimately Expect Privacy

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:55:04 UTC 2013

This is a similar case as my company experiences when our license agreement
states that we may reuse portions of the code developed for a particular
solution.

This is difficult to explain to people unfamiliar with how modern software
works. The uninitiated will have a difficult time getting their head around
this too.

When I saw the headline, I was reminded of why I largely ignore almost all
forms of media. Their job is to sell impressions, clicks, advertising, no
matter what the cost is to the truth and to ethics of their or any other
profession they slander.

Tim