[Chugalug] Nashville vs Atlanta

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 23:52:21 UTC 2013

I gave the ATL a shot in 2002 after the dot-com bubble and 9/11. If you can
work around the traffic or just stick to the 'burbs, it's manageable. But
I'd go to Nashville first.

That said, there is an abundance of tech jobs in the Colorado Front Range.
And while we do have state income tax, we also have only a few bad traffic
spots. The worst traffic being Friday afternoons on I-70 heading to the ski
resorts. But that says a lot about Colorado right there...

And if it matters at all to you, marijuana is legal here too!

-Eric