[Chugalug] Another Cisco Question

lists at cluebat.net lists at cluebat.net
Wed Aug 14 06:20:06 UTC 2013

In my division at Comcast, we've got a smattering of Cisco transport gear,
but the majority of it is Fujitsu or Ciena, and in the Chicago area, we've
been actively replacing Fuji with Ciena. The majority of our cell backhaul
transport is also Ciena.  I haven't had to play with the Cisco stuff enough
to really form an opinion. Can't stand the Fujitsu stuff, and the Ciena
stuff is pretty solid.