[Chugalug] Ugly font on Tim Berners-Lee's home page

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 02:40:07 UTC 2013

There's also this:

http://www.tug.dk/FontCatalogue/tgpagella/

and here you can get the Palatino license for only $29 (not some insane
$549)

http://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&event=displayFont&code=PLTQ10005000

(and that's Adobe.com, btw, so seems legit)

And there are other options...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palatino#Availability

*- Chad W. Smith*