[Chugalug] Ugly font on Tim Berners-Lee's home page

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 02:35:46 UTC 2013

Or if you have a valid license for any of the following:

Office Professional Edition 2003
Windows 2000
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Windows Vista
Windows XP
Windows XP SP2

Then you have a valid license for that font.

If you need one, I have about 10 cases with XP licenses on them.

*- Chad W. Smith*