[Chugalug] Helping to get the free version of Wirecast for Jason Griffey

Jason Griffey griffey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 01:16:37 UTC 2013

Phil,

You beat me to the punch (I really didn't ask him to do this, gang). Since
your last email alerting me to the fact they had lowered the "live"
requirement, I had on my "to do" list an entry that said "Promote Youtube
channel to get to 100".

Thanks! I would very much like to get that many and be able to do some live
video stuff.

Jason