[Chugalug] Nashville vs Atlanta

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Wed Aug 14 01:09:45 UTC 2013

I've being offered positions in both Nashville and Atlanta.  Nashville with Asurion mobile insurance company. They have a great training, so I could use this position as a springboard into other career opportunities. In Atlanta id be working with a Google partner to develop the next generation smart TVs. I'm still waiting to get the offers in writing but assuming they are comparable in pay I'm not sure where I would rather take my family.

I wonder yalls thoughts on the two areas as both technology centers and good for raising a family. Im also got the startup here but I have to think about my family and the possible of a career. Either would be great career opportunities. I'm just wondering about the areas.