[Chugalug] Helping to get the free version of Wirecast for Jason Griffey

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Wed Aug 14 00:52:39 UTC 2013

Hi chuggaluggers,

Jason Griffey, our wonderful UT librarian and LibraryBox guy, needs some more YouTube subscribers before he
can use the free version of Wirecast for YouTube. (YouTube has thankfully lowered the subscriber requirement from 1,000 to 100
this past week.)

If you have a YouTube account, kindly subscribe to Jason at

http://www.youtube.com/user/jgriffey

He currently has 31 subscribers, so getting to 100 subscribers should be fairly easy with the support of the chugalug community.
If we help him get there, Jason is going to feel compelled to use the word Linux at least once every three sentences whenever he
does a YouTube livestream using Wirecast for Youtube.

phil

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro