[Chugalug] looking for router reccomendations, gigabit & PoE

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Aug 13 22:53:31 UTC 2013

On Tue, 13 Aug 2013, Aaron welch wrote:
> Still not sure why someone would need a gig firewall that is not a business.  If you do need
> it, then build a pfsense box and an older Cisco 29xx or 35xx POE switch.

Because this is the "Gig City", and you can get a Gig, you need a firewall
that can support it.

We need more people in town with Gig connections so we can do
Gig Immersive Realtime Lucid Synchronous Bidirectional Orgasmic Teledildonic Sessions
aka: GIRLSBOYS  - Especially if we can control Ed's disco lights at the
same time.

On topic: A person I respect was ranting about Untangle
https://www.untangle.com  the other day, I need to give it a try.

Almost On topic: Gnunet.org would be the killer thing to do with a lot of
Gig bi-direction home/business connections.