[Chugalug] Another Cisco Question

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:49:45 UTC 2013

One more plug for Aruba, if you want to check it out and are willing to drive to Knoxville, just hit me up and I'll show you our deployment.

Right now I'm sitting at about 250APs and by the end of the year we'll be between 350-400APs depending on how many offices we get to upgrade. It's nice to be able to just plug them up, go to the controller and tell it the config to use, then it is auto-deployed and serving wireless. THEN I can go and set the location on our map and I'll have a decently accurate heat map. Some AP models can even double as a remote spectrum analyzer.

-B