[Chugalug] NewEgg scam

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:47:56 UTC 2013

....why did Bitcoin come up in a thread about Newegg Scams?

Also: Lynn, please take no offense, but the whole 'I've made a huge profit
from Bitcoins, it works for me' is literally what you will hear people say
in pyramid scams.

So, will they take the drive? Will they at least let you return for a
refund? I've never had problems with Newegg, wonder what happened.