[Chugalug] Pi or 'Duino?

David Welch nicederangement at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:53:49 UTC 2013

We've been using the first generation Beaglebone + audio cape for
making a musical
quilt <http://musicalquilt.com>. Good results so far. I have one of the new
'black' models but haven't played with it too much yet. Pros: half the
price, on-board hard-drive, built in HDMI. Cons: can't log in over the USB,
the audio cape seems to be incompatible with the new version. Overall,
playing with these things is tremendous fun.

Dave

P.S. There is an irregularly scheduled CHUGALUG meeting tomorrow at 7 at
Stonecup.