[Chugalug] Pi or 'Duino?

Jason Griffey griffey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 01:26:29 UTC 2013

You're forgetting you'll have to buy a USB wifi adapter for the RPi as
well. They aren't much but it doesn't have wifi built in.

The arduino wifi shield is easy, and has a huge codebase to draw from for
different uses. For driving a servo, I don't think the RPi is the right
answer. The Arduino will do what you want very, very easily.

Jason