[Chugalug] Regulating bitcoin

Mike Robinson miker at sundialservices.com
Mon Aug 12 21:53:18 UTC 2013

I, for one, would welcome regulation of Bitcoin ... -and- very serious and objective official scrutiny of it ... for reasons aforementioned.

"I smell a great big rat," as well as "and two to take him."  In my opinion this is -not- "merely a high-tech barter currency" (which, in any form, is perfectly legal ...) but a very, very clever charade.  I fear that a great many people stand to be very-hurt by this, and that it is therefore very appropriate to turn the lights on in the kitchen.  (And if no(!) rats are seen scurrying for the comfort of the utensils-drawer ... ugh ... then "so be it.")