[Chugalug] Command Line Foo v2.0

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Aug 10 19:28:32 UTC 2013

>    telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl 666

Impressive command line foo, I learned a few things!

The original BOFH excuse server(s) used to provide a primary and secondary
excuse for just about anything, that was the same for the same day.
So if you called two or three different sysadmins (BOFHs) and got a
ridiculous excuse, they all gave a variation of the same excuse.

Sunspots. Rusty Packets.. Etc.

I forgot the one THE Bofh (Chris) used, but it was the same as the tech
support sysadmins at some other ISP's.. Hilarious tech support calls..