[Chugalug] Lena Dunham Wants Brooklyn to Be More Like Chattanooga

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Aug 10 19:19:40 UTC 2013

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013, Dan Lyke wrote:
> Apparently y'all got some brilliant PR professionals even after Rich
> Bailey moved. And there's a shout-out to Nate in here:
>
> http://www.psmag.com/business-economics/burgh-disapora/lena-dunham-wants-brooklyn-to-be-chattanooga-64298/

Rich is back in town, working for True North, the Pulse and several
other entities... I was sitting with him at the Theil "fireside chat" last
Monday night.  There is no telling how much/many articles Rich has had
published directly, or just handed the pre-well-written-story to a
proto-journalist whome cuts and pastes it into "their" story, as it was
intended to be.