[Chugalug] BTC mining-pools ...

lists at cluebat.net lists at cluebat.net
Sat Aug 10 05:51:49 UTC 2013

I understand that mining and trading for a few has netted you some, but I'm
curious, when you say you've made a couple thousand off BTC, is that net or
gross? If it's gross, how do the numbers look after you figure in your cost
for electricity and the costs for the mining rigs?

It's hard for me to take Bitcoin seriously, as I'm pretty sure I can get a
better return on investment through more traditional investment avenues.