[Chugalug] Any good mail-order places to get computer parts?

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 00:36:29 UTC 2013

I second the shop at Newegg and buy from amazon notion.

Newegg has a great site for reviews and searching.  But it's hard to beat
Amazon on pricing and shipping.  Returns at Amazon are just damn awesome. I
have never had to pay to send anything back (not even shipping)  and never
had problems on returns.   Plus I am a Prime member so shipping is awesome.