[Chugalug] Any good mail-order places to get computer parts?

John Aldrich mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Fri Aug 9 23:22:29 UTC 2013

On Fri August 9 2013 4:20:43 PM Eric Wolf wrote:

NewEgg is great until you have to return something. I frequently shop on NewEgg
because their website has better filtering but purchase from Amazon. I also find the
reviews on NewEgg tend to be more technical than Amazon. Often, Amazon will
even set their pricing to match NewEgg Shell Shockers.

-Eric

Thanks, Eric. I'm beginning to see what you mean. NewEgg used to be halfway
decent, but apparently sometime in the not too distant past they decided to deny all
RMAs as customer damage or something. :( I ended up buying an "enterprise SATA"
drive by WD off Amazon. Just looking for somewhere better in the future.