[Chugalug] Any good mail-order places to get computer parts?

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 22:20:43 UTC 2013

NewEgg is great until you have to return something. I frequently shop on
NewEgg because their website has better filtering but purchase from Amazon.
I also find the reviews on NewEgg tend to be more technical than Amazon.
Often, Amazon will even set their pricing to match NewEgg Shell Shockers.

-Eric