[Chugalug] Tues evening at Chatt*Lab

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 16:43:26 UTC 2013

Chatt*lab is completely volunteer, grass roots and have a $50/month dues to
cover our expenses. We are at 14 members after 8 weeks to the day of open
membership.

We don't have 14k sqft and a budget like the library (jealous? yes!), but
we don't really need that at this point. We just need the community to take
this where it wants to no more, no less.

We are a not for profit currently and are working toward 501c3 status by
end of year. But more stuff would just overwhelm us currently so we are
being patient.

The difference a year makes...
Tim