[Chugalug] Darling for Mac OS X Apps On Linux

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 13:30:32 UTC 2013

I concur with Mike's observations except for Apple's software which I find
inferior to all but MS outlook.

As long as I can get to a (decent) command line I am good. Rarely do I find
something I cannot employ via cl.

I'm a bit hesitant on my rMBP as it has been to Apple 3x and still crashes
daily when switching TB displays.

I'll always have Linux running in various flavors in VM when I tire of the
OSX candy. How you use iOS apps at all is beyond me!

To each their own.