[Chugalug] Loomio group decision-making software

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Thu Aug 8 07:49:37 UTC 2013

Part of it is the consensus process which many people are not familiar with. Even with an experienced group it takes longer than robert's rules.
There is also serious discussion in social justice circles on whether consensus is flawed. It can easily be disrupted by a lone trickster. I seen consensus work in groups as large as 150. But it requires a group you can trust to be intellectually honest in there their discussions and dissent.